K6 Filed Installable Connector
U1 Field installable connectors can be assembled easily and quickly in the field with no epoxy, heat cure devices or special tooling to facilitate the termination of the fibre. To reduce material waste, the drop cable connector can be removed and reterminated using the same connector up to five times.
The fiber mating alignment and gripping technology includes a factory polished zirconia ferrule, which improves durability and provides a reliable, low-loss fiber termination.
A tool kit can be ordered separately. It contains Tripping and cutting tool, cleaver, and a cleaning paper.
1. Pre-terminated fiber in the ferrule, no epoxy, curing and polishing.
2. Stable optical performance and reliable enviromental performance.
3. Cost effective and user friendly, termination time with two minutes.
4. Low cost redesign，competitive price.
5. Compact size，length less than 58.5mm.
6. Snap-fit joints for cable fixing.